Coleman received his undergraduate degrees in History and Political Science from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2017. While attending the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Coleman volunteered with the Kansas City Tax Clinic, and was a site coordinator for the Volunteer income Tax Assistance program in Kansas City. After graduation, Coleman continued his pursuit of an LL.M in Taxation at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and joined a small boutique firm where he gained transactional experience, primarily in the areas of tax, real estate transactions, and formation and governance of business entities.
Coleman represents clients in the renewable energy industry in the general area of real estate transactions relating to project development and operations, and represents residential real estate developers and home builders.
Areas of Practice
- Renewable Energy
- Real Estate
- Corporate and General Business Law
Activities and Memberships
- Folds of Honor-Kansas City – Young Professionals Board Member and Secretary
Missouri – 2021
Kansas – 2022
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, LL.M Taxation – December 2021
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, J.D. – May 2021
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A. – 2017
- History and Political Science